Where are the structural characteristics of flexographic printing press reflected? In the stage of China’s rapid economic development, the contradiction between economic growth, environmental pollution and cost inflation is becoming increasingly acute, but this contradiction is not a contradiction. In the heavily polluted printing industry, green printing is very popular. In the process of continuous improvement of many printing equipment, how can flexographic printing press have advantages in saving cost and reducing pollution?
The plate roller of flexographic press is usually in direct contact with the printing material. Therefore, the printing plate roller needs to scrape off the ink on the roller surface with a scraper before the ink outlet groove contacts with the printing material, and then transfer the ink in the concave hole to the substrate through the pressing of the pressing roller and the capillary action of the printing material. Most high-speed flexographic presses are drum presses for continuous printing.
In the preparation process, the roll is heated in hot water, and then put into the chloric acid solution to peel off the chromium layer and rust layer. Then rinse it, nickel plating on iron roll, stable copper plating and zinc plating on aluminum roll, and arrive on the same day.
Many equipment improvements can reduce pollution. Using vegetable oil instead of gasoline as solvent, using water-based ink technology will reduce environmental pollution, and using less polluted solvent materials instead of existing solvents is also a better method.
What are the structural features of flexographic press? Flexographic press, as an important printing machine, has a good application in many industries. What are the structural characteristics of flexographic press?
1. The sleeve plate cylinder and anilox roller structure are adopted, which makes the upper and lower plates simple, flexible, convenient to store, high system accuracy, and has the function of “rapid version change”.
2. The unloading receiving unit adopts the double arm double position rotating frame of the separation tower, which has the function of high-speed non-stop roll change.
3. The drying oven adopts direct air inlet type, with small air loss and high efficiency. The oven with new structure can realize the secondary utilization of heat energy and is controlled by intelligent constant temperature system.
4. The closed double scraper cavity ink conveying system is adopted to reduce environmental pollution, facilitate rapid cleaning, and reduce ink change time and shutdown time. The scraper device is pneumatically pressurized and the ink chamber is closed. It has the functions of rotation and rapid disassembly, which is conducive to cleaning and replacing blades and ink blocks.
5. The wallboard adopts an integral structure and is not easy to deform.
6. The central embossing cylinder adopts double wall structure and constant temperature water circulation system to keep the outer surface temperature of the embossing cylinder constant and prevent the thermal expansion of the embossing cylinder; Mechanical braking device is adopted to ensure reliable operation.
In the actual printing process, the factors affecting the brush effect of high-speed flexographic press are as follows:
1. When proofing, of course, the laser typesetter is used for proofing, and the single accuracy is between 0.01-0.1mm. However, due to the different films used, some errors will also occur.
2. Due to the problems of papermaking technology, the brightness, thickness and texture of the same paper produced by different paper mills will be different.
3. After printing, the next step is mainly to cut the printed matter with a paper cutter. When cutting finished products, due to the error of the cutter itself, the error after cutting finished products also exists objectively.
4. High speed flexographic press failure. One is overprint accuracy, the other is ink color.
Post time: Apr-15-2022