1) Printing ink is a low viscosity volatile dry printing ink with alcohol and water as the main solvent. It has fast drying speed and is suitable for high-speed and multi-color printing of flexo printing. The application of pollution-free and fast drying water-based ink is very beneficial to environmental protection.
2) Flexo is a kind of photosensitive rubber or resin printing plate, which is soft, flexible and elastic. The shore hardness is generally 25 ~ 60, which has good transmission performance for printing ink, especially for alcohol solvent printing ink. This is not comparable to the lead plate and plastic plate with a shore hardness of more than 75.
3) Use light pressure for printing.
4) There are a wide range of substrate materials for flexographic printing.
5) Good printing quality. Due to the high-quality resin plate, ceramic anilox roller and other materials, the printing accuracy has reached 175 lines / in, and has full ink layer thickness, making the product rich in layers and bright colors, which is especially suitable for the requirements of packaging printing. Its striking color effect is often unable to be achieved by offset lithography. It has clear relief printing, soft color of offset printing, thick ink layer and high gloss of gravure printing.
6) High production efficiency. Flexographic printing equipment usually adopts drum type materials, which can be completed in one continuous operation from double-sided multi-color printing to polishing, film coating, bronzing, die cutting, waste discharge, winding or slitting. In lithographic offset printing, more personnel and multiple equipment are often used, which can be completed in three or four processes. Therefore, flexographic printing can greatly shorten the printing cycle, reduce costs, and enable users to occupy an advantage in the highly competitive market.
7) Easy operation and maintenance. The printing press adopts anilox roller ink conveying system. Compared with offset press and embossing press, it eliminates the complex ink conveying mechanism, which greatly simplifies the operation and maintenance of the printing press, and makes the ink conveying control and response more rapid. In addition, the printing press is generally equipped with a set of plate rollers that can adapt to different printing repetition lengths, especially for packaging printed materials with frequently changed specifications.
8) High printing speed. The printing speed is generally 1.5 ~ 2 times that of offset press and gravure press, realizing high-speed multi-color printing.
9) Low investment and high income. Modern flexographic printing machine has the advantages of short ink transmission route, few ink transmission parts, and extremely light printing pressure, which makes the flexographic printing machine simple in structure and saves a lot of materials for processing. Therefore, the investment of the machine is far lower than that of the offset press of the same color group, which is only 30% ~ 50% of the investment of the gravure press of the same color group.
Characteristics of flexographic plate making: in plate making, flexographic plate making cycle is short, easy to transport, and the cost is much lower than that of gravure printing. Although the plate making cost is several times higher than that of offset PS plate, it can be compensated in the printing resistance rate, because the printing resistance rate of flexo plate ranges from 500000 to several million (the printing resistance rate of offset plate is 100000 ~ 300000).
Post time: Apr-15-2022